Saturday, September 29, 2007

Salam from Nabil

Assalamu Alaikom brothers,
Hope all is well with you, all. So, I just finished up my first day of classes. Alhamdullilah, the day was good, and I met some nice people. Anyhow, I pray I and all of us continue benefiting from this month and Allah takes away my laziness and gives me the strength to increase my ibadah. Ameen. Guys, feel free to share a small snapshot of what's new with you,

Here are a couple of hadiths:

Muslim reported that the Prophet (S) said: "How wonderful the situation of a believer is: Everything is good for him, and this is only true for a believer. For if he encounters good, he is grateful to Allah and that is good for him; and if he is afflicted with hardship, he is patient and that is good for him."

Ahmad + Tirmidhi reported that the Prophet (S) said: "Whoever does not thank people (for their favours) has not thanked Allah (properly), Mighthy and Glorious is He."

Here is the most updated rotation schedule:
Nabil-->Gerald-->Sam-->Sameer-->Shamim-->Ibraheem-->Bilal-->Zain-->Azim-->Safi-->Imad-->Usman-->Nurain-->Yusuf-->Nabil-->REPEAT
Alrighty, bros, take care of yourselves, and please keep me and my fam in your prayers and inshallah, I'll do the same.

Peace,
Nabil

1 comment:

hijabhaven said...

Assalamu'Alaykum,
thank you for visiting my blog. it's nice to see brothers with some da'wah action going on there. insha'Allah your work will make the world a better place.