Wednesday, September 26, 2007

From Nurain

Salam Brothers!

I hope you are all fairing well and that Ramadan is treating you well also!

a Hadith on Ramadan -

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet said: Allah the Majestic and
Exalted said: "Every deed of man will receive ten to 700 times reward,
except Siyam (fasting), for it is for Me and I shall reward it (as I
like). There are two occasions of joy for one who fasts: one when he
breaks the fast and the other when he will meet his Lord" (Muslim).


And one of my favorite Hadith -

Abdullah b. Harith reported: "I have not seen any man smiling more
than the Prophet (pbuh). (Tirmidhi)

Anas reported: "The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) was the best in manners.
I had an adopted brother named Abu Umair, who had a sick sparrow named
Nughair. The messenger of Allah (S) would be playful with him and ask
'How is your sparrow Nughair?'" (Bukhari)

No comments: