Thursday, January 31, 2008

Everyday things to think about.

AA guys,

I'm doing well, Alhumdulilah, and I hope you all are, too. I plugging away at school, trying to not let anatomy get the best of me. I'm finding it really tough. For that reason, I have no other updates since I've been relatively one-track minded. Though, I'm continuing to enjoy the Muslim presence here. We all don't hang out (b/c there isn't a lot of time for that), but it's just nice praying together inbetween classes and see each other during the day.

Well, here are the goods...


Narrated AbuUmamah:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good.

{Book 41, Number 4782 : Sunan Abu Dawud}


Take care and salaams,
imad



No comments: