Thursday, January 14, 2010

Salaam From Gerald






I dont have a lot of time to say what I really want to say so I'll try to do as well as I can. First of all, many things have occured as of late to make me think about the many blessings of this world that I can should be thankful for and as of late many things have reminded me of the things that I have taken for granted over time, time being one of the most glaring. The finite nature of time is the one guarentee that we do have in this life and I have realized several times over I have not used my time as beneficially as I could have. I recently returned from an extended trip to visit a sick relative so much of this message has been delayed but I think it still has a place.



You are all my brothers and I love you for the sake of Allah. I was married this year and had a son, through those events my brothers have been there for me and i really appreciate that. whether you were there in person or just wanted to be there, you were there for me. If you made dua for me and my family or had the intention to make duas for my family you were there for me. When I was dealing with situations that brought distress on me you all were with me.






I just want to say thank you for your love and generosity and my family does as well. I know at times I can be aloof or absentminded but please understand that does not reflect my apreciation and admiration of the brotherhood we have created.






thank you again and insha' ill be seeing you all soon. Included are some pics of Musa Nasir Rasheed

No comments: