Thursday, May 15, 2008

Verifying information

Salaams,

Sorry for the late posting, I'm in the middle of a pretty busy family
medicine rotation. And yes, I know family medicine is supposed to be
relaxed...but this guy never stops. But as busy as it's been, I'm
really learning alot and realizing why I actually went to medical
school hahaha. For all those in earlier years...trust me, all that
studying actually does pay off. Unfortunately, I won't be able to
make the latest Chicago trip since I have an exam that Friday, and I
will need to travel on Sunday. I hope all those that go have an
awesome time. I found a verse of the Quran that I liked and would
like to share with the group:

"And follow not (O man i.e., say not, or do not or witness not, etc.)
that of which you have no knowledge. Verily! The hearing, and the
sight, and the heart, of each of those you will be questioned (by
Allah)." 17:36

Take care,
Zain

No comments: