Monday, December 17, 2007

Encouragement

Assalamu alaikum guys,

Sorry my inactivity messed this rotation up.

Alhamdulillah I am finally half-way done with my first year of Med School.
There have been a lot of ups and downs (alot of the latter lately).

But Alhamdulillah things are things are still good.

Some awesome highlights of the past 5 months:
- Realizing that if I work hard I can not suck at Med School
- Ramadan being awesome
- Making some great friends
- Having Nabil randomly visit me
- Realizing I need to take action if I want to succeed
- Going to the Masjid
-... other fun stuff

And now for the translation of a great Surah (Surat-al-'Asr):

I begin with the name of Allah the Most Merciful the Most Kind
By the Passing of Time
Mankind is at a loss
Except for those who believe and do good deeds and encourage each other to the truth and and encourage each other to patience.

Salam,
-Safi




No comments: